Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sorry I've Been Tardy

To everyone that has emailed or commented on the blog asking for tips and instructions, I apologize for my tardy responses.  We moved about a month ago and to be quite honest, my house looks like a hurricane hit it followed by a tornado and in some rooms an avalanche!  It is my plan to spend Friday night and Saturday cleaning, unpacking, and organizing everything!  I can't even find half of my crafting stuff in the mess to be able to do anything!  Hopefully I will be able to get everything squared away and spend Sunday doing some of the tutorials I have promised!  Thank you so much for viewing and sticking with me here!  I can't wait to be back in action.  I have so many projects to show you and a list a mile long of things I want to do for the new apartment!

-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment