Monday, March 26, 2012

What is the Button Biter?

I have been asked this question a lot since I started this whole endeavor a few months ago.  The Button Biter is not a what...its a who.  And that answer is me.  I am The Button Biter and I have been since I was a wee little baby.  My grandfather, and might I say one of my biggest fans and supporters of every crazy thing I jump into, nicknamed me his little button biter when I was a baby because I used to chew on the buttons of his shirts.  When I was trying to come up with a name for my blog and Etsy shop, I couldn't come up with anything remotely crafty and creative that wasn't already used by someone else.  After thinking on it for a good while I thought of The Button Biter because, let's face it, who else would think of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment