Friday, March 30, 2012

Photos of our Wedding Crafts

I have mentioned my wedding a few times and talked about some of the things we did for it.  Sadly, we never took a picture of the centerpieces or the amazing wall of stars--okay so it was actually a giant black curtain that the vendor had to rent last minute because someone had ordered demolition to be started the Wednesday before the big day and there was a giant hole in the wall!

Our centerpieces were simple hurricane globes with a red candle in the center.  Instead of using a wreath around the base of the globe, my mom actually sewed little fabric peppermint shaped wreaths.  I will have to dig one out of my closet and add a picture here later so everyone can see!  They were really cute and added a lot of color to the tables!

I do have pictures of some of the other things that we worked on.  All credit for the handmade items goes to my Momma and Aunt Kathy!

Silver Balls That Were Hung From The Wall of Stars

our flower girl and ring bearer were both under a year so they got cute decorated strollers to come down the aisle in

Its a pretty distant picture but the swag on top of the arch and the chandelier of crystal branches were all made by hand
I didn't mention them in the other post about where I got so crafty by my sister and brothers are VERY crafty too!

1 comment: